Legion Inter Guilde
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Legion Inter Guilde - Hébergement par la Guilde des Manium Venator

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où ...
Voir le deal

au revoir have a nice time

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Neriax

au revoir  have a nice time  Empty
MessageSujet: au revoir have a nice time    au revoir  have a nice time  Icon_minitimeVen 4 Oct 2019 - 0:56

First i want to say thank you for the time in raid we had fun and nice evenings with you all.
I can understand why Kishi Aless and Rayzio leave and after all these 3 are those people we play every evening with so Iondus and me will follow them.Harassment on a raidplaner is one thing but no one does something is another thing i cant understand why.What ever happend before this, i dont know and i dont wanna know, but you maybe see what consequences it will have for a comunity.Second I wasnt happy in group 4 the last raids, one raid 3 healer and 2 dd, one raid 3 healer nothing else and this evening it was just enougth for me sorry but this is not effectiv  i am new to this raid and i dont know all the scripts of this content  but i am not new to raiding i know its not raidlead fault if people dont come but optimizing groups with what you have. have a nice time always good loot and a lot of fun !
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Iondus

au revoir  have a nice time  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: au revoir have a nice time    au revoir  have a nice time  Icon_minitimeVen 4 Oct 2019 - 1:03

I can not add anything to it, just agree. And so I say goodbye too.

Good bye all together and have a lot of fun.
Iondus
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

au revoir have a nice time
Page 1 sur 1