Legion Inter Guilde
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Legion Inter Guilde - Hébergement par la Guilde des Manium Venator

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Percussion

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Percussion

Percussion

Percussion Empty
MessageSujet: Percussion   Percussion Icon_minitimeJeu 6 Juin 2019 - 1:57

Salut Dodos!

Since we raid together for serveral weeks now, I thought it was time to tell you something about the dirge you invited into your raid. I'm a German guy and a member of the guild Aphadrim. I created the dirge in AoM because the guild I was raiding with back then was short of supporters and especially bards. So I switched from my warden to dirge and played the dirge as my main until Terrors of Thalumbra. During ToT real life happend Wink and I didn't have enough time to play EQ2 anymore so I took a long break and came back to the game in November of last year. When I came back to the game I leveled my warden and now play Kharex again as my main character in raids with Aphadrim but since I also like to play Percussion I started to look for a chance to raid with the dirge as well. One day I saw Aless posting on the open channel and she was looking for further players to raid that night and well... here I am! Wink

Thanks for inviting me to your raids. I really enjoy to raid with all of you. I don't know what you're talking on voice chat because I don't understand a single word you say but you seem to have a lot of fun and that's the most important thing in this game. Smile (Oh, there was one thing I did understand though. When Althalios was near a heart attack when Sergie had 2000 stacks. I really had to laugh ^^)

OK, that's  it. If there's anything you want to know, just ask. And since I'm a kind of nerd when it comes to EQ2 game mechanics I'd be more than happy to answer any questions about the classes dirge or warden, adornemnts or game mechanics in general.

Greetings Percussion
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
belli

belli

Percussion Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Percussion   Percussion Icon_minitimeJeu 6 Juin 2019 - 14:27

Hallo Perkussion!

Willkommen im Schlachtzugsteam der Allianz. Je härter der Kampf, desto schöner wird der Sieg sein:)
Ich wünsche dir ein gutes Spiel.
- Percussion 187124
Übersetzen
https://www.deepl.com/
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Percussion Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Percussion   Percussion Icon_minitimeJeu 6 Juin 2019 - 20:41

I'm so happy to see you on the forum my little cute ass !!!

Welcome lol!

I hope we can speak a long time in game together smouackkkkkkk
Contenu sponsorisé

Percussion Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Percussion   Percussion Icon_minitime

Percussion
Page 1 sur 1